Lviv Machine Learning Workshop
Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning
29 February 2020, Lviv, Ukraine
@Ukrainian Catholic University
Lviv Machine Learning Workshop (LMLW) is a one-day workshop aimed to popularise topics related to Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning among students and practitioners. It is organised as a satellite event to EEML summer school. The overall goal of these events is to support the Machine Learning community in Eastern Europe.
Location: Faculty of Applied Sciences, Ukrainian Catholic University, Stryiska Street, 29A
Registration fees (includes coffee breaks):
- 200 UAH for students (of any level). SOLD OUT.
- 500 UAH for non-students. SOLD OUT.
Given the high demand, we are working to find options to supplement the number of places. Information about extra tickets will be posted next week (after January 27), here and on Twitter.
- Oleksii Molchanovskyi, Ukrainian Catholic University
- Olena Shevchenko, Ukrainian Catholic University
- Razvan Pascanu, EEML & DeepMind
- Viorica Patraucean, EEML & DeepMind