Lviv Machine Learning Workshop
Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning
29 February 2020, Lviv, Ukraine
@Ukrainian Catholic University
Lviv Machine Learning Workshop (LMLW) is a one-day workshop aimed to popularise topics related to Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning among students and practitioners. It is organised as a satellite event to EEML summer school. The overall goal of these events is to support the Machine Learning community in Eastern Europe.
Location: Faculty of Applied Sciences, Ukrainian Catholic University, Stryiska Street, 29A
Registration fees (includes coffee breaks):
- 200 UAH for students (of any level). SOLD OUT.
- 500 UAH for non-students. SOLD OUT.
- 150 UAH overflow room SOLD OUT.
08:00 - 09:00 Registration
09:00 - 09:15 Welcome notes
09:15 - 10:30 Razvan Pascanu - Introduction to Deep Learning
10:30 - 11:15 Coffee break
11:15 - 12:30 Diana Borsa - Reinforcement Learning
12:30 - 12:45 Announcements
12:45 - 14:00 Lunch
14:00 - 15:15 Volodymyr Mnih - Reinforcement learning
15:15 - 15:30 Sponsor talk
15:30 - 16:15 Coffee break
16:15 - 16:55 Viorica Patraucean - Efficient video processing
16:55 - 17:00 Short break
17:00 - 17:40 Jan Chorowski - Representation learning for speech and handwriting
17:40 - 19:00 Panel and Closing notes
- Oleksii Molchanovskyi, Ukrainian Catholic University
- Olena Shevchenko, Ukrainian Catholic University
- Razvan Pascanu, EEML & DeepMind
- Viorica Patraucean, EEML & DeepMind